Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Heartfelt Creations - Design Team Call & Voting


Hi there everyone!

Over at Heartfelt Creations they are having a Design Team Call for the upcoming term!  If you are interested in trying out, be sure to check out all the information here and here on their blog!  So much fun to work with these gorgeous stamps, dies and designer papers!  They are also a wonderful company to work for!

Heartfelt Creations is also having everyone vote for their favorite top 5 designers that you would like to see continue to design for them the next term!  You can see more about it on their blog here or see here to vote!

You will notice that I'm not listed in the designers to vote for, but that's a good thing!!!  I have been a designer for HC for 2 1/2 years and LOVE what I do!  Since this past January, I have been contributing in other areas for them behind the scenes.  I am now considered a Contributing Designer and will not be part of the voting process!  So wonderful for me not to go through the voting!  I would love it though if you would all take a few minutes to vote for the ladies and pick your top 5!  They are an amazingly talented group of ladies and would appreciate your votes!

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!