Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Elphine House DT - Cuddle Challenge

Hi there!

I have a new challenge for you from Elphine House Australia. This time it's to use something cuddly on your card or creation. Remember you can use ANY Elisabeth Bell stamp for your entry. Last challenge had only 2 entries!!! Help us get this challenge up off the ground...we know there are lots of you out there that have Elisabeth Bell stamps and Digi's!!! Please come and join us for this new challenge!

My sample for the challenge is using a new stamp from Elphine House called "Daisy Hugging Dolly". For you EB lovers, I'm sure you remember Daisy...so sweet!




I use some of my special papers I've been saving called Bella Rose from Stampin Up. Daisy deserves something special for sure! I also used kiwi kiss (SU), solar white (Neenah), red devil (Bazzills). In addition to "Daisy Hugging Dolly", I used Friendship Blooms (SU), and "Love" (Studio G $1.00) stamps. I stamped the image with black (VersaFine) and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and a little bit of markers (SU).

If you would like more details, see my Split Coast Stamper's Gallery here.

Hope you will join us for the Elphine House Australia Challenge!!!

Blessings!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Cute image, and you have colored it beautifully. Your SU papers go perfectly with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, your card is absolutely beautiful!
    Have a wonderful new week!
    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!