Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon - I Won!!!

Hi there!

I'm so excited!!!  I just found out I won the latest challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!  This was for their Monocromatic Green Challenge for this card I made...



You can see is here on their website!  Thank you Really Reasonable Ribbon!  Their ribbons are fabulous and REALLY  are reasonable!

Blessings!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kathy! The card is just beautiful! Love the shade of greens. Hugs and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbi Evers, Antelope, CAMarch 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM

    Congratulations, Kathy. Your cards are beautiful. I visit your page often to see what new beautiful creations you have made. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the win! What a beautiful card, green is not generally one of my favorite colors, but I love this color combo and what you've done with the dies and doily. This is just another gorgeous design. I am tickled to have found your blog, I know I'll find alot of inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!