Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Sunday, June 2, 2013

CottageCutz - Spring Tweetie

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  Today I have a card using two new dies from CottageCutz, Bella Floral Frame and Spring Tweetie!





Isn't this little birdie adorable? It looks like it's happily singing away!

The bird and branch are from the Spring Tweetie Die and the gorgeous delicate frame around it is the Bella Floral Frame Die. The frame, bird and leaves were cut with white cardstock and colored with chalk inks and makeup applicators. The branch, bird legs and beak are cut from a kraft colored cardstock. Here are the dies I used.






Card recipe:

CottageCutz Dies: Spring Tweetie, Bella Floral Frame
Stamps: Pun Fun (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU), Fudgesicle, Weathered Wood Distress (Coordinations)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine), Aloe Vera, Thatched Straw, Aegean Blue, VersaMagic)
Accessories: Adhesive Pearls (Recollections), Danish Blue Seam Binding (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Bow-Easy, makeup applicators, Word Window Punch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings! 

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. sweet bird and love the delicate framing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this darling little bird...your card makes me want to run right out and buy the die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!