Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CottageCutz - Witchy Treats


Happy Tuesday!

Today I have little Halloween treat bags I made using CottageCutz Large Confectionery Bag that I decorated with a new die from the Halloween Release called Fancy Witch Shoe.  These bags are perfect for the mini treats you give out for Halloween!  Wouldn't these be cute for children to give to their classmates?







I kept these real simple so it would be easy to make a bunch.  I used regular cardstock to die cut the bags, stamped them with a sentiment, and assembled them with scor-tape.  I then decorated them with the Fancy Witch Shoe die cut in black cardstock, mini black rick rack, and a bow.  To make the gluing easier, I used my Xyron Machine to glue the shoes to the bags.

Here's a little close up of the purple treat bag that has a mini Twix bar in it.


 
 
Here are the dies I used:
 


 
 
There's lots of different ways you can decorate these! I hope this gives you a little inspiration for Halloween!   Thanks for stopping by!
 
Blessings!
 
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute and love the colors on the bags!! cool die for the bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!